Prancing Horse Supercar Drive Day Experience, Kiama and Southern Highlands (NSW)1st October 2019
Discover Kiama and the hinterland of the Southern Highlands on a 200km ‘Supercar Drive Day’, featuring a brand new Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and a collection of supercars with Prancing Horse.
Starting from the shores of Kiama – south of Sydney, experience an incredible drive day that ventures across a landscape of rolling hills, sleepy dairy farms and sub-tropical rainforests.
Enjoy an espresso from Penny Whistler’s Cafe and a private introduction to a stable of supercars, before departing into the hinterland for Jamberoo and the dramatic escarpment rising behind it.
Ascend Macquarie Pass; an often misty mountain road etched into fold-created cliffs that shelter waterfalls, thrilling hair-pin bends and sheer sandstone walls.
Rise onto the plateau of the Southern Highlands for a leisurely stop at Burrawang General Store (est. 1867). Raid the delicious display of cakes and scones, paired with home-made jams and fresh cream.
Slide behind the wheel of another exotic and follow the ribbon of tarmac that unravels into Kangaroo Valley. The sound of throttles opening simultaneously, the roar of engines and the crackling of exhausts bouncing over the Southern Highlands; finally arriving at the calm inlet of Gerroa estuary.
- The latest-specification Ferrari 488 GTB, Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 and a collection of different supercars (max. 4)
- An exhilarating 200km+ Supercar Drive Day from Kiama across the beautiful Southern Highlands and Kangaroo Valley
- Morning tea at Burrawang General Store, with refreshments throughout the journey – package includes all dining and fuel expenses
- Three course lunch for two at The Blue Swimmer at Seahaven Restaurant, overlooking the estuary entrance of Gerroa (1.5 hrs)
- Private instruction and support via two-way UHF radio communication with a dedicated lead vehicle throughout the event
- Comprehensive vehicle insurance – please note that we do not ask guests for a security deposit or bond (conditions apply)
- Convenient pay-by-instalment arrangements available – only a deposit of A$500 is required to confirm your reservation
Limited availability, 12-27 October 2019.
Click here to read more.