Treasury Wine Estates is the Latest Member of The Luxury Network Australia16th October 2020
As custodians of some of the world’s most iconic wineries, Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is proud to share the incredible stories that great bottles of wine can tell – to all wine lovers. Showcasing wines from many of the great winemaking regions in the world, our wineries have been at the forefront of taking luxury Australian wine to the world since the Australian wine industry was born in the 1840’s.
From the iconic Penfolds, founded in 1844 by Dr Christopher Penfolds, the 160 year-old Saltram of the Barossa Valley, Seppelt (the first to make sparkling wines in Australia) to the famous Wynns of Coonawarra and many other award winning wineries – all have contributed to the history and fabric of the Australia Wine Industry. Each winery has a real sense of place, style and character.
Vineyards and wineries that are steeped in history and age, full of character and delivering the most amazing consumer experiences. Old vines, historic landmarks, comprehensive and enthralling stories. All brought to life by the passionate people that work there and of course the amazing wines.
We are delighted to be able to offer The Luxury Network members:
- Exclusive & tailored in person and virtual events
- Bespoke and exclusive experiences at wineries and associated restaurants
- Access to winemakers and ambassadors
- Access to our luxury portfolio of wines at member pricing
- Exclusive luxury gifting options
- Access to a personal wine advisor
- Cellar building assistance and curated wine education programs